A Unified Shipping Management SolutionExpand/Colapse
Large scale ecommerce fulfillment and shipping management involves multiple business system integrations and extensive IT resources. Fulfillment Master provides EDI and API connectivity with the leading ecommerce market places and etailers. Built-in integrations with popular carriers and shipping methods allow you to focus on managing your business while Fulfillment Master manages connectivity and shipping automation
An intuitive, easy-to-learn interface will have your staff at full productivity faster.
Simplify Connectivity to Your ERP
- Publish Inventory, Pricing and Invoices with a simple CSV file to the Fulfillment Master FTP
- Eliminate data entry for orders from marketplace customers and specialty eTailers
- Support for popular EDI documents via FTP or AS2 is built-in
- Check stock, place orders and get shipment information via Web Services XML API
Automate Amazon Stock Orders and More
- Reduce parcel touches and labor costs by 80%
- Increase sales and package volume per labor hour
- Decrease the time it takes to fill and ship orders – reducing penalties
- Decrease shipping errors and charge backs
Shave Cost from Shipping Operations
- Integrations with UPS, FedEx, USPS and others ensure shipping at the lowest cost
- Cartonization calculations determine the most efficient box size based on weights and dimensions
- Geo-Vending calculates the most efficient ship-from location from multiple warehouse locations
VIC INTEGRATION WITH FULFILLMENT MASTER
Imagine if the products you could list on a marketplace or offer though an online retailer were not limited to what you had on your shelves. Imagine if the vast inventories of your suppliers were available seamlessly as a virtual extension of your physical inventory.
You don't have to imagine any more because the GCommerce Virtual Inventory Cloud (VIC) is being integrated with Fulfillment Master. This will lead to increased sales as ecommerce fulfillment distributors can say "yes" more often and satisfy the infinite aisles expectation of their customers and channel partners. See the short (90 second) video to learn more.
CAPTURE AND FULFILL eCOMMERCE ORDERS AUTOMATICALLY
With the GCommerce Virtual Inventory Cloud (VIC) integrated with Fulfillment Master, distributors and brand owners can capture more sales by listing all of the product available through the entire supply chain. When product is temporarily out of stock in the local distribution network, orders can be routed to the manuafcturer/supplier for drop ship fulfillment. Purchase Orders, Acknowledgements, Shipping Notices and Invoices are automatically created and routed to the appropriate business systems.
See this short (5 minute) presentation to learn how the integration of VIC with Fulfillment Master can change your e-commerce gameplan.