GCommerce provides cost-effective, non-invasive software solutions designed to streamline and improve supply chain operations for manufacturers, distributors, buying groups, and retailers of goods and services. GCommerce is experiencing significant growth and currently looking for qualified candidates to join our dynamic company. We are currently seeking candidates to assist in sales and IT development.
For information about career opportunities, write to: email@example.com
Position Description: Database Administrator
Working with the GCommerce Inc. Development Teams:
- Manage Sql Server Databases on both on premises and Cloud platforms
- Performance tune stored procedures and SQL
- Manage peer-to-peer replication between all environments
- Guide and support technical aptitude of the development team in Data management and performance concepts
- Participate in architecting new database solutions
- Manage Data Warehouse DB’s
- Manage SSIS jobs, DTL and reporting
- Perform Data analytics
- Work with PowerBI to create Analytical reports for customers
The potential candidate must have:
- Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi task within a fast-paced environment.
- 5+ Years in database administrator experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or equivalent knowledge/experience
- MS Sql Database certification a plus
- Experienced administrator of Microsoft server solutions
- Experience administering Microsoft Biztalk server databases a plus.
- Knowledge of relational database management systems.
- Knowledge of Data modeling and ERD building
- Experience with Backup, Recovery and Disaster Recovery.
How to apply:
Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Senior Software Engineer in Des Moines, IA
Duties: Architect, design, and develop high quality Web, Windows and Cloud applications and solutions using Visual Studio, C#, ASP.net, MVC, Web Services, SOAP, REST, JSON, HTML5, XML, XSLT, PHP, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Amazon and EBay market place solutions, Windows Azure, SQL Azure in Windows and Cloud environments, and Linux operating systems. Follow SDLC practices to promote effective software solutions. Apply the principles of computer science and mathematical analysis to the design and development of the software systems. Maintain production systems by monitoring and correcting software defects. Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by investigating new technologies.
Requirements: Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics or related field plus 4 years of experience. 4 years of experience in application design and development. Experience with the following, gained through any amount of previous work experience: Microsoft Windows operating systems; Linux operating systems; Magento Software Integration; Microsoft .Net, C#, and ASP.NET, MVC, Web Services, SOAP, JSON, and REST technologies; MySQL, SQL Server, T-SQL Tools, RDBMS; XML, XSLT and XML Schema development; object-oriented design patterns and programming techniques; Amazon and EBay Marketplace integration. Knowledge of database administration, gained through any amount of prior work experience or university level coursework.
Must also have authority to work permanently in the U.S.
Applicants who are interested in this position may apply by emailing their resume and cover letter to email@example.com